The special Workshop is the first event in 2020 organized by Recruiting Office of HEC Liège University in Vietnam: CSKM Global Institute with the aims to help managers have insight into the changes that technology is bringing to the domain of project management.
The workshop was facilitated by Prof. Charlie C Chen from Appalachian State University, in the US, who is also a HEC Liege visiting professor. The author of three books and more than 100 journals, Dr Chen will share his expertise with the participants of the workshop, providing a combination of theory and practice.
🔻Time: 9:00 – 12:00 | Saturday, 11th January 2020
🔻Place: Training Room – Toong IPH, 2th Floor - Indochina Plaza Hanoi, 241 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
🔻Main Goals of this Workshop:
1. Understand the roles between leader and manager in project management
2. Introduction of Project Management Body of Knowledge
3. Understand the Growing Effect of Rapid Technological Changes on Project Management
4. Identify difference between Traditional and Agile Project Management
5. Understand Agile PM’s Core Principles & SCRUM Framework
✔ Understand opportunity to access advanced Management courses
✔ Meet people from different companies and professions
This workshop will give you an opportunity to interact with different diversity of participants, sharing ideas on the inevitable effect that acceleration of digitization is bringing into the areas of project management.
🌟Free entrance and feel free to bring your friends, co-workers and relatives. Due to limited space, we will give priority to people register earlier.
Recruiting office of HEC Liège University in Vietnam: CSKM Global Institute
- Add: Room 401, HITC Building 239 Xuan Thuy Road, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Hotline: 024 3201 2555/ 08966 73 966